Need an entertaining and informative speaker for your conference or meeting?
Ruth has presented workshops at numerous national and regional romance writing conferences and other events, and would be happy to customize content for your audience. For more information, contact Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Her workshops include:
- Discoverability for self-published authors: Strategies to help your book(s) stand out amidst the 400,000+ romance novels on Amazon and thousands of new releases every month.
- Taming the Octopus: How to tackle self-publishing’s numerous tentacles without getting squeezed.
- Self-publishing 101: 10 essential elements
- Can We Talk: Discuss your writing with confidence.
- Persistence: Do you have what it takes to survive and thrive? Implement a 10-step persistence plan.
- Anti-Plotting: Let your characters tell you what to write.
- Improv for Authors: Learn how improvisational comedy techniques can add life to your characters and plots in any genre.
- Sales Skills for Authors: Tips gleaned from sixteen years in sales/marketing.
- Rejection: One ‘no’ closer to ‘yes.’